Not everyone appreciates the importance of having the best sewing machine cabinet. Sometimes even the users of machines don’t really care much about the details of their sewing machine cabinets as long as they have enough space to work on.
Having the right kind of sewing machine cabinet can make a lot of difference to the user.
A good cabinet provides comfort and ease of use.
Sewing Machine Cabinet – Sewnatra White 4.2 / 5
Open Dimensions: 116cm (46”) wide * 49.8cm (19 5/8”) deep* 77.5cm (30-1/2”) high
Closed Dimensions: 60.3cm (23 3/4”) wide*49.8cm (19 5/8”) deep* 80cm (31”) high.
- The cabinet features a convenient air lift. It has a resilient design with composite construction and jet black laminates.
- The Sewnatra accommodates sewing machines that are no larger than: 48cm (18 7/8”) wide, 31.9cm (12 9/16”) deep and 33.3cm (13 1/8”) tall.
- Sew in any position required. The EZ lift air machine allows you to sew flatbed, free arm at any height.
- Easy and effortless storage.
- Fold-out leaf provides additional work space and is supported by strong snag free hinges and leaf support.
- Enough space to store sewing essentials with 2 thread spindles and 2 trays on the door. Full door hides your machine and sewing essentials.
Kangaroo Kabinets K8811 Kangaroo and Joey 5.0 / 5
Opened Dimensions: 40-1/2 “deep *55″wide* 29-1/2″tall
Closed Dimensions: 21″deep *55″wide* 29-1/2″tall
- Include quilt leaf extensions. Dimension: 25-3/4″wide x 16-1/2″deep x 24”tall
- Accommodates sewing machines that are no larger than: 11 1/8″ deep *22 1/8″ wide *13-7/8″ tall
- The cabinet has 3position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably and moves smoothly up and down.
- The wide space in front of the lift allows the user to sit comfortably in the right center needle sewing position.
- The cabinet comes with a quilt leaf that folds up or down and will help the sewer to expand his or her working space preventing large pieces of fabrics from falling on the floor.
Arrow Auntie Em Sewing Cabinet 4.0 / 5
Opened Dimensions: 20”deep *63” wide *31 “tall
Closeted Dimensions: 20”deep *31”wide *31”tall
- 2-foldadble leaves for extra working space.
- Efficient sewing cabinet with vintage style.
- 4-small drawers for storing sewing essentials.
- Air-lift mechanism adjusts for free arm, flatbed, and storage.
- Accommodates sewing machines that are no larger than: 12 9/16 inches front to back (deep) 18 7/8 inches left to right (wide) 13 1/8 inches tall.
- The Arrow 901 Auntie Em Sewing Cabinet is a proficiently designed wood composite cabinet with a fresh white laminate finish.
- Has a modern air-lift mechanism that will move your sewing machine up and down smoothly into three positions: flatbed, free-arm and storage.
- Comes with 4-drawers that offer plenty of storage for sewing accessories.
- Tow fold-out leaves that provides a large work space for all your projects.
- The cabinet comes with a universal insert to fit most sewing machines and create an even sewing surface.
- Silver metal hardware and a curtain dress up this cabinet, increasing its homey appeal.
Arrow Ava Embroidery Cabinet 4.7 / 5
White melamine laminate complements any décor
Cabinet Dimensions: 35.5″Wx 23.5″DX 35″H, 2
Drawer Dimensions: 16″deep *26.75″wide *2″tall,
Single Drawer Dimensions: 13″wide x 16.25″eep x 5.5″tall,
2 Cubby Dimensions: 22.75″deep *13″wide *7″ tall,
Side Storage Shelf Dimensions: 21.75″deep *3.25″wide *6″tall
- This cabinet is specifically designed for large and heavy industrial sewing machines, as she has reinforced 1\” thick top to provide stability for all your sewing and crafting projects
- The cabinet features a cut out under it to allow fabric to drape down and not bulk under the machine while in use
- Has four shelves on the side that provide additional storage space for 28 large cones embroidery spools
- Four large industrial casters allow the cabinet to be moved with ease, but also lock down for additional stability
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number
Kangaroo Kabinets K9206 Wombat 0.0 / 5
Opened cabinet dimensions: 27″ deep *71″ wide *37″ tall
Closed cabinet dimensions: 27″ deep *34 3/4″ wide *36″ tall
Top surface dimensions: 26 3/4″ deep*31″ wide
Leaves (each): 20″ wide x 26 3/4″ deep
- Wombat is a perfect sewing machine cabinet boasting an incredible 13” square feet of workspace when open.
- The cabinet is specifically designed for large and heavy industrial sewing machines or any household sewing machine.
- The Wombat has 3 drawers measuring 14 ¼” W x 21″D x 3 1/2″H and one larger drawer measuring 14 ¼”W x 21″D x 12″H for storing all your sewing essentials.
- Two strong extendable leaves create additional work space on both sides of the cabinet.
- Industrial strength locking casters for excellent stability and portability.
- Requires a hammer/mallet, adjustable wrench and a standard screwdriver to assemble.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free number and a step-by-step YouTube video.
Kangaroo Kabinets K8805 Kangaroo and Joey 0.0 / 5
Opened Dimensions: 40-1/2 “deep *55″wide *29-1/2″tall
Closed Dimensions: 21″deep *55″wide *29-1/2″tall
Include quilt leaf extensions. Dimensions: 16-1/2″deep *25-3/4″wide* 24tall”
Accommodates sewing machines that are no larger than: 11 1/8″ deep * 22 1/8″ wide * 13-7/8″ tall
- The cabinet has 3-position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably and moves smoothly up and down.
- The large space in front of the lift allows the user to sit down comfortably in the right center needle sewing position.
- The cabinet comes with a quilt leaf that folds up or down and will help to increase your work space preventing large pieces of fabric from falling on the floor.
Choosing a sewing machine cabinet should be done with great care. While it may not cost as much as your sewing machine, oftentimes it’s still a heavy investment. Therefore, it’s important that you make an informed decision when choosing your sewing machine cabinet.
Getting a cabinet is a must though for every sewer. The comfort of the sewer would be greatly improved. What’s more, the quality of sewing done could also be improved. Don’t let your hands and back suffer any more. Be sure to choose a cabinet that’s just right for you.