A sewing machine is among the most vital appliance one could have at home. They are always there to help you in times of emergency and are the type of appliances that you don’t really know you need until you do.
However, it’s always advisable to search for a good sewing machine before you can purchase one. Quilting sewing machines are considered to be among the best machines since they are strong and durable.
Below are the 5 Best Sewing Machine for Quilting.
Brother PQ1500S 4.8 / 5
Due to its auto positioning of the needle along with the knee lever, it can be quite easy to use should you take the time to learn the basics of this quite extraordinary machine.
The body shape of this machine is strong and has an outstanding design. Its speed of sewing up to 1500 stitches per minute is another feature that has made this machine popular over time. It’s so fast, and hence one can accomplish one’s job rather quickly.
- It has a high speed making easy to sew faster.
- Most of its parts like auto needle positioner, knee lever and auto threader trimmers has been automated to make it easy to use.
- It has a power supply of 120VAC and hence it might be reliable in countries that use 240VAC even when voltage adapters are available.
- It is a bit expensive and hence many people might not be able to purchase it.
List Price: $1,299.00 / Price: $629.99 / Save: $669.01 – Click here to know more.
Singer 9960 4.4 / 5
As the name implies, this machine is computerized and hence most of the services are automatic. This includes the automatic needle threader that makes it easy and faster to set up.
Singer 9960 has a relatively low speed but convenient for sewing. The machine features an automatic thread cutter to cut thread when sewing is finished.This makes sewing much faster and efficient.
- It is automated to make sewing faster and easy.
- Has a speed control to ensure it regulates the amount of speed to the needed level.
- It is capable of editing stitch, and this makes it one of the perfect machines for sewing.
- The machine uses a 110VAC power supply.
- The speed is relatively low.
List Price: $699.99/ Price: $365.99 / Save: $334.80 – Click here to know more.
Brother PC420PRW 4.5 / 5
This machine is among the machines with the highest stitching capacity. It has a 294-stitch feature made possible by its computerized design. It also has a hard case to make it robust thus sturdy.
It has a speed of 850 stitches per minute which is quite a lot. The speed of this particular machine is adjustable without the use of foot control.
- It has a consistent stitch quality.
- Has a variable speed control to make it easy for the person sewing.
- It has a warranty of 25 years.
- Some countries do not use a power supply of 120VAC, making it difficult to operate even with the use of adapters.
- It is a bit expensive.
List Price: $649.00/ Price: $358.99 / Save: $290.00 – Click here to know more.
Janome 2212 4.6 / 5
This is another amazing sewing machine. It is designed to be compact in size, thus easily portable.
It’s termed as a starter brand for those who are starting a sewing business, but can very well be used at home.
It has a dial pattern that is quite easy to turn making it easy for beginners to change patterns easily. It has a well built-in body to make it more stable and strong when using it.
- Its drop feed makes it capable of free motion sewing and positioning.
- The length and width adjustments make the machine easy to operate.
- Different built-in stitches make it easy to change the stitch pattern.
- The price is affordable.
- Its 110VAC power supply makes it difficult to operate in some countries.
List Price: $249.00/ Price: $149.00 / Save: $100.00 – Click here to know more.
Brother CE7070PRW 4.5 / 5
This is among the few sewing machines that offer a consistent stitch quality. To make it more comfortable when using, it comes with a wide operating table that is ideal for costumes, quilts, formal wear and prom dresses.
The machine is reliable and easy to use. It is designed in a way that is comfortable for threading both the top thread and the bobbin. It has 7-1 step button holes that are of uniform size. This gives your garment a perfect designer finish.
- Has an extra wide table to help in sewing of special dresses.
- It is designed with 7-one step button to enable it make button holes at one single time.
- It is consistent and produces high-quality stitches.
- It uses a 120VAC power supply, and this makes it difficult to be used in some countries.
List Price: $349.00/ Price: $144.68 / Save: $204.32 – Click here to know more.
The above are among the best sewing machines on the market. Due to the fact that they are digitally made, they are much faster than other sewing machines.