The Singer 7258 is a modern digital machine from Singer. Multi-functional electric and automatic, sews up to 750 stitches per minute. It has 100 preset stitches for an almost endless list of projects, such as sewing clothing, decorative sewing, heirlooms and quilting. Features an on-screen digital display that makes it easy to change stitch settings at the push of a button.
Smooth and very quiet.
The SINGER 7258 stylish machine boasts itself of an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others to be fun and exciting. The setup is a breeze with horizontal thread delivery, automatic needle threader and top in bobbin.
It has 1000 stitch pattern and six styles of fully automatic 1-step buttonholes that create top-notch pieces that are quite stylish. This machine includes adjustable stitch length and width.
A programmable needle up/down and an easy push button stitch selection.
Top Features of SINGER 7258
- Features 100 built-in stitches that can be selected on the computerized screen.
- Free-arm sewing machine complete with an instructional DVD
- Comes with ten presser feet to give the user the ultimate versatility when it comes to your projects.
- It allows the user to take on any project with ease- such as sewing, crafts, heirlooms, decor items, quilting and decorative sewing.
- It is built on heavy duty metal frame that stands the test of time ensuring that the user doesn’t have skipped stitches.
- The LED screen displays are important in providing helpful information as you make a choice on the width, length and other settings.
- There is an automatic reverse and presser foot pressure.
- Easy to use making it beginner friendly
- It has a great electronic control, with one-touch button controls
- There are one step buttonholes with six different varieties.
- There is ten presser foot for all types of hems, stitches and zigzags
- A programmable up/down needle.
- The aluminum frame makes the machine very durable.
- The machine comes with excellent instructional manuals that provide comprehensive details to assist the user.
- 25 year limited warranty.
- This machine could have been better if it came with solid covers instead of plastic ones.
- This machine being computerized may get jammed at some instances.
- The sewing machine is digital has numerous features that can be a little bit challenging for the first time user
Using SINGER 7258 makes the winding the drop in bobbin and threading to be quite easy. There is a clearly labeled threading guide that makes the threading process to be quite easy enough for any beginner to master in a very short period with no guidance. A set of six directional arrows is situated just below the LED screen and above the stitch selection guide. There are two up and down arrows to the left that are used to dial up the stitch number.
There are vertical and horizontal buttons that adjust the length while the left and the right buttons are used in adjusting the stitch width. When a stitch number is chosen, the length and width are thus automatically set, but can equally be changed to accommodate a larger or smaller stitch requirements depending on the task at hand.
The SINGER 7258 is quite easy to operate and has many options at a really affordable price. The machine is not too bulky and its performance is fantastic. Its intuitive design makes it a good sewing machine to work with, and other advanced features that make the machine suitable for both beginners and veterans.
While the functionality can be intimidating at first, it has a user-friendly design and instructional support help that balances it all.