Sewing hobbyists find more excitement upon adding new material, and denim is quite a tough challenge in fulfilling your passion. While most typical sewing machines could indeed work on denim, they are merely good enough where sewing can be a struggle and still requires hard work for both the machine and yourself.
This is where lies the distinction of the best sewing machines for jeans from other regular types. No broken needles, no frays, no frustration, and no limits on your creativity! Each specialized machine is built with exceptional features solely designed for this purpose.
Sewing a new hem on your jeans, creating your own style with patches and fashionable notions, and working with other thicker denim fabrics can be done smoothly. You will not find out how much easier life can be unless you get to try it and use one as you sew!
Brother PC420PRW 4.5 / 5
Offering professional top-notch quality from the famous brand, Brother, this sewing machine is highly equipped to perform high-level advanced sewing techniques with its innovative features.
It’s the perfect choice for experts and sewing enthusiasts, but can greatly help novices in their learning curve with the automation and intuitive design incorporated in this machine. Project Runway PC420PRW grants you full control over your sewing tasks with its intelligent, computerized system that allows you to complete any project with ease.
Choose among hundreds of stitches you are presented with and accessories to complement sewing to your delight! You can rely on its strength and sturdy structure for stability when dealing with thick materials such as your jeans.
Pros & Features
- High grade, computerized and automated sewing delivers consistent sewing quality.
- Built with couture-level 294-stitch options, 10 auto-sized buttonhole styles, and 3 beautiful lettering styles.
- Arrives with 11 presser feet, complete accessories, and a hard metal case.
- User-friendly LED display for selecting your preferred stitch with matching dual LED lighting in the workplace.
- Performs 850 stitches per minute in variable speed control which promotes versatility.
- Excellent fabric system with handy sewing functions to utilize including presser foot pressure adjustment and threading system.
List Price: $649.00 / Price: $358.99 / Save: $290.01 – Click here to know more.
SINGER 4423 4.3 / 5
Power and speed combined is what this sewing machine offers, letting experienced sewers and beginners achieve their goal faster. Many find the SINGER 4423 easy to use and they experience hassle-free sewing of seams and jeans made with even the toughest material.
You can ultimately craft denim creations like handbags, vests, and other chic fashionable items. Below are the highlights that make this sewing machine so unique and one if the best in it’s category.
Pros & Features
- Extremely fast professional sewing speed of an astounding 1,100 stitches per minute!
- Heavy Duty model stays still as you sew which eliminates any skipped stitches.
- Smooth feed allows for easy and even fabric sewing with its stainless steel bed plate.
- 23 built-in stitches, Top Drop-In Bobbin System features a clear cover and is easy to load.
- Compatible with Jean and Denim Machine Needles Size 14905 Pkg which are sold separately.
List Price: $269.99 / Price: $139.97 / Save: $130.02 – Click here to know more.